Careers at Belquette
BelQuette is at the forefront of Direct to Garment Printing. With a strong focus on research and development, we are committed to pushing the envelope of printer technology while simplifying the printing process for our users. BelQuette is rapidly expanding in order to meet the needs of the burgeoning direct to garment printing industry. With the release of the EDGE Targeted Pretreatment System, demand for our products is higher than ever.
At BelQuette, we listen to all members of our team. We encourage individual growth and innovation. By joining our team, you will be helping to push the Direct to Garment printing experience forward in new and exciting ways.
Example: Resume for Product Designer - Bob Loblaw
If your email title does not meet this format, you will not be considered.
- Mechanical Engineer - Designer
- Designing and documenting machine build projects as well as smaller mechanical mechanisms.
- Use machine shop tools and hand tools to build prototype machines.
- Maintain projects from conception to manufacture.
- Other engineering duties as assigned.
The appropriate candidate must have 10+ years of proven verifiable experience in designing, detailing and building machinery and mechanisms using Solid Works. Must be detail oriented with a focus on project documentation and drawings management. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, crouch, bend, go up and down stairs and able to sit and perform computer work at a desk for extended periods of time. This is a hands on position reporting directly to the Engineering Manager.
- BSME Degree
- Electrical / Controls experience
- Solid Works 2013 experience
- Machine Shop experience using milling machines, table saws, grinders and hand tools
- Sheet metal design and bend experience
- Plastics design experience
- Some ink and printer experience would be helpful.
We offer a benefit package consisting of:
- Competitive starting salary – Commensurate with experience
- Paid Holidays
- American Style Cookout - 1st of each month
- Relaxed casual dress code
The interview process will consist of a phone and personal interview with a follow-up meeting if selected.