Return on Investment Calculator
You can change the values in the orange fields to modify the ROI calculations to more accurately reflect your business. Just click "calculate" when you are done editing to update your ROI calculations.*We recommend one employee for every two printers.
- Total Initial Investment
- This is the capital required to purchase the number of maachines listed above at their selected price.
- Average White Garment Shirts Per Hour
- This is the average umber of white garment shirts that you can expect to be able to print per hour with the number of machines that have been input above. Please note that we recommend 1 employee for every two machines and one EDGE Pretreatment system for every ___ machine for maximum output.
- Average Dark Garment Shirts Per Hour
- This is the same calculation as white garment shirts per hour, but for dark garment shirts, which require a layer of white ink to be printed then cured before the color layer is printed.
- Ink Cost
- This is the average cost of ink to print one shirt.
- This is the average cost of waste per shirt associated with shirt printing. It includes misprints, errors, spilt ink, etc.
- This is the labor cost per shirt at the hourly wage input above.
- This is the average cost to pretreat one shirt. White shirts do not require pretreat, so their pretreat cost is $0.00.
- Total Cost
- This is the total cost spent on a shirt print.
- Net profit
- This is the retail price minus the total cost of the shirt.
- Time to Recover Investment
- This is the number of white and dark shirts that you will need to print per month to recover your investment in the given time period. The number of white and dark garment prints is determined from the Current Print Percentages that were input above, the Total Initial Investment, and the Net Profit per print.
- Leasing Cost Estimate
- This provides the estimated cost of leasing the equipment specified above, i.e. the printers, EDGE pretreatment machines, and heat presses. Leasing options vary and are based on the customer's business and credit history. All funding is through a third party source BelQuette has an established relationship with.
- Estimate ROI based on current numbers
- The ROI calculator takes into consideration the average amount of tshirts that can be printed on an hourly basis. These numbers are set and may vary, depending on resolution and size of print. All numbers are based off of a 10 inch squared graphic running a high quality resolution.
Lease Terms Used in CalculationsAll leases use a downpayment of two monthly payments.
|Lease Duration||Interest Rate|